First Aid at Work (Requalification) - 2 days
This course is for those who already hold a valid (in date) First Aid at Work certificate. You must send a copy of the certificate by email or post to us in advance of the course and bring the original on the first day. This is a mandatory requirement for the two day First Aid at Work Course otherwise we cannot issue a qualification renewal.
This is a two day (12 hour) course delivered over consecutive days and it meets the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive for First Aid at Work (FAW). All participants will receive a three year certificate on successful completion of the course. The certificate is issued by HABC and is a Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF). We are a registered Protrainings Centre and the course material and instructors are thoroughly quality assured. A download of a up-to-date first aid manual is included as part of the course fee. You also have access to videos and First Aid updates through email between courses to help keep your skills refreshed. You will also be sent a reminder before your certificate expires and an invitation to renew.
The courses will be held locally and may be held at your premises (if suitable) .
We will run a course for your group or company and depending on the numbers involved this may be at a discount. We can also run courses art your premises but the area or room must be suitable. If you are interested in this option please contact us by email or phone.
- First Aid, roles, responsibilities, first aid kits, accident reporting, Riddor
- Fears of First Aid, DRAB
- Recovery Position
- Call fast, Heat Attack, AED,
- CPR, Drowning
- Bleeding, accident report form
- Spinal, injury assessment
- Dislocations and Fractures
- Wounds and Dressings
- Minor Injury Treatment, Nosebleeds
- Welcome and review skills day one
- Embedded Objects
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injurie
- Temperature related illnesses#Strains and Sprain
- Internal Bleeding, Bites and Stings, Crush Injuries, Chest Injuries, Electrical
- Illness Assessments
- Asthma, Hyperventilation, Anaphylactic Shock,
- Diabetes, Seizures and Epilepsy, Angina
- Stroke and Fainting
- Exams and closing
Price per person £140